Queen's College serves to provide equal access to quality education, be it academically, socially, physically or morally for all its students, so that they will continue to be citizens who adapt to society and develop their full potential. It also encourages students to fulfil the following roles:
- Acquire skills, knowledge and values necessary for a full and satisfying life.
- Be patriotic.
- Strive for excellence in whatever field of endeavour.
The College believes that:
- True education seeks not only to develop the intellect but is very much concerned with character training.
- To acquire knowledge is to add power to one's personality;
- To develop a keen sense of sound moral values is to give direction and purpose to that power.